Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mistakes Unlimited Corporation

A stupid mistake I did last year when my phone was lost. At M1 paragon, I was pestered by someone infamous and I foolishly joined his brood.

Nabeh, all was alright until Mr. Color decided to dig his website and people were laughing at the talents. All was alright until I saw my name.

GASP! HORROR! UNBELIEVABLE!

It wasn't in the entry itself, but someone arsehole was mocking me in the comment box. Yah lah, I know how I looked like, and I didn't bother to explain why I agreed to that profile, coz the entry was a year ago, and I just found it.

And I am sure damn glad I had chopped my hair away and is wearing specs. So I looked nothing like the one in the photo with my disheveled curly hair and no-spectacle look.

This just makes me wanna lose weight even more and stack my old look away siah!

Horror once again!

Oh My Goodness!

No comments: