Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Today very busy, but not busy studying or working projects, but busy shopping with sisters at AMK Hub. Was a bit gian to shop after having dinner at AMK Hub yesterday after project, so today I went down again with Jia and Min.

Window shopped most of the time, and then something terrible happened: Min's EZ-link card was kenna stolen in the toilet, coz she forgot to wear her sling bag after the "business" and didn't realize it until 20 minutes later. So we spent about half an hour reporting card lost and deactivated the card too.

Then we went to eat at the food mall, so that Min would feel better coz she was pulling such a long face that I tot she was a horse leh. Wah lau, then I was kenna cheated. Simi "Spicy Seafood Ramen", the Jap stall was selling a bowl of laksa mixed with tom yam and yellow noodles to me lor. Wah lau eh. Should have bought the Hokkien mee instead.

Haiz...Spent money again. Bought a Baleno lycra top, shared with Jia, so it was 2 for $20. Wanted to buy another top, then Jia said not worth it, so I didn't splurge much, heng lah. Lusted after Jia's new shoes, I told her, if she not buying, I buy. So she buy lor, coz she said I have enough shoes already. I happened to clear my cupboard today, so I counted: I have 6 pairs of heels, 1 pair of ballet flats, 1 pair of sandal, 1 pair of very chui sport shoes and 1 pair of slippers, a lot meh? I think my mum has more leh, and Min has even more shoes can? White shoes alone contributed 4 pairs.

Had an early birthday celebration for Dad today. He very cute lah, the past year we have been eating outside ever since Jia started working, this we went budget coz we figured that outside food couldn't be compared to home cook food. Wah, my Dad acted innocent and asked, "We not eating out meh?" LMAO.

While eating dinner, he hiamed this and that to my Mum, so when my Mum stared hardly at him, he put that innocent face again. Buay tahan lah, Jia and I laughed until pengz watching the 2 old folks squabbling. As discussed, Jia and me are going to Penang from 17th to 19th in May. So we were reminiscing our last trip to Penang, and Jia had to blurt out my embarrassing past: On our way to Penang that time, I didn't eat the airplane food coz I tot I got to pay. Wah lau, I couldn't even remember lor. Jia emphasized that she was so flabbergasted with my reaction that this memory stuck with her.

Sorry lah, it was my virgin trip in a plane mah!

Tonight probably will sleep like a log, coz I've been awake since 3am. 3am leh! I am so tired now lor... still got two projects to do. Haiz.... Eyes are shutting down...

Jia was getting some veggie on Jamie's plate for dinner, and there were fried prawns, pork rib & peanut soup and kailan. So Jia went chanting like this while getting the veggie: 1 fried prawn, 1 pork rib... then my mum chipped in and said, "One nian gao" (FYI, there was a plate of untouch nian gao by my relatives during CNY, so my mum cut it up wanted to deep fried them) I said, "It sounds like the 'One people. one nation, one Singapore', the food...." "AKA the culinary version", Jia finished my last sentence. Damn funny lah!

No comments: