Nuffnang Ad

Monday, April 21, 2008

It's confirmed

I'm taking up Delphi ex-sup offer as a part timer. The deal is good coz:
  1. I'm just handling the division website (flash and html only, don't even need hardcore coding)
  2. I'm the help support if Sup has any problems with the system programming.
  3. I'm being offered my IA's pay and maybe more, for a month's worth of job which probably half the time I will be idling.
  4. I don't have a tight deadline to hit, and I work in the comfort at home (which might be a bad thing too)
  5. I can spare my time on our project (Jia and I are coming up with something)
And I can actually job search too! Skali I apply back to Delphi.

I think it was fated that I procrastinated this morning, whether to leave house with Jia, coz Sup sms me in the morning asking me to go down in the afternoon, which I had set to meet Monday today but totally forgot. And I further procrastinated whether to go down coz I had a good time napping until Mum nagged me to go.

It was a nice to go back, coz the staffs still remembered me, and because they had a very bad IA student this time, they remembered me and CC (my partner) even more. Sup fired him halfway through the IA. Damn shiok to know that I was the most popular IA student ever, coz I gossiped with the female staffs and yet delievered results. I was glad about the recognition that Sup gave me, although he wasn't able to offer me a full time job. Ha... Anyway, enough yaya papaya already.

Recession is kicking in, I better find a job asap!

I misplaced my student EZ-link card in AMK Hub's toilet today, and thank goodness the cleaning auntie gave it to the information counter! Phew!

No comments: