Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Breakfast woes

These few days, I had been very healthy, in terms of my sleep. Sleep between 10pm to 12mn, wake up at 7am-9am, that's almost like 10 hours of sleep! A very healthy screw-up body clock compared to 2 weeks ago? It's been like that since I went home, which I remembered I slept promptly at 9pm almost every night.

And henceforth, the bad side of it was, I've been visiting the canteen like a temple, every morning. And I could spent about $2 - $5 just on my breakfast alone. Just yesterday, I bought a packet of bee hoon with fried fish fillet and egg, and that was around $2.20 already. Then I went to the drink stall and bought 4 pieces of French toasts (It was subconciously, I wanted to buy 1 only coz I felt like eating and I dunno why I say 4) and a packet of coffee, so the total amount was $2.30, coz the toast cost 40c ents each and the coffee was 70 cents. I remembered when I bought the toast for the first time, it was 3 for $1, then the next day, it jumped to 40 cents each. Bloody hell. And so usually I would skip lunch coz my breakfast would take me 2 hours to finish.

Anyway, I decided to buy instant coffee packets, a loaf of bread and some peanut butter jam today, coz it will be a lot more cheaper than buying breakfast on a day-to-day basis. When I made my way to canteen 2 minimart, it was closed! I totally forgot they didn't open on Sunday, but then again, I thought they should open it during exam period? Oh... Exams start officially next week... Bleahz...

Since I was already walked all the way there under the hot sun, I bought 2 waffles, smell to nice to resist. And of coz, my coffee! When I made my order, I order a set, -_-|||, which consisted of 5 pieces of toasts and a coffee. The 5 pieces were only 2 and a half pieces coz they were the traditional kind cut in halves, to think like that made me less guilty of my breakfast indulgence. :P

Lose weight? Yah right, I'm losing my money instead.

Must buy instant coffee packets tomorrow, else 70 cents per day is far too expensive! Haiz, all these is making me hungry.

No comments: