Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Big & Beautiful

Finally, an online website that sell big size clothing and shoes: BAB
And from that website, I happened to link to this guy called Kaiwen who lost 25kgs in 35 days!
Why is it that guy can lose so much in a month? His female friend lost only 11 kgs in 3 months! What a huge gap! But then, 11 kgs in 3 months is actually very standard, which works out to 1kg per week. This should be the rate, maybe guys different since their body is made up of muscles mostly.

So then, I am so so so inspired! Coz been having thoughts on weight lost again (eh... it's on my agenda on year round though but never execute, :P). I always plan my weight lost program when I'm having exams, because this is the period which I ate my meals like no tomorrow. No binge though, but just ate more! My stomach can almost be used as table already. Ho Ho.

And I actually wanted to start a weight lost blog when I first start bloggin, but then again, no execution lah, although I started an empty one yesterday, so that I will keep record if I really start this weight lost thingy.

Is this a sign? This is a sign... It's time to hit my notes again.

Sidetrack a bit, wouldn't it be wonderful if we can lost 1 kg for every page read in the stupid notes? Me is siao. Ha!!! But then, my friends lost weight when stressed in exams, I am just the total opposite. Shucks...

2 comments:

kaiwen_dreams said...

hey! thanks for dropping by my blog...about the question you post...yup...i got friends who's skin sag because of extreme weight lose...that's why your daily diet is very very important...not only exercise...i'll tell you more tomorrow afternoon when im in office...sorry about that

Erica said...

Hi, SiQi. Thanks for linking us from your blog. We will be starting a blogroll soon too! So will definitely add you in then!!!