Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 11, 2008

Now I know why I am so talkative


A lethal combination of East meets West, The Aquarian Pig: "Talkative and friendly, these Pigs love to talk. They give good advice and often serve as role models for family and friends."

Wah ha ha, my advice is only good for one person, most of the time were people advising me. I am a role model for Jamie for sure, coz she picked up my trait of having a greedy bite of food from Jia's plate, and together with the mouth-wide-open waiting for food to drop in.

I think I told the whole world how talkative I am, and how miserably I failed in trying to keep my mouth shut. Sometimes I can't stand myself so talkative, but then being talkative means I am really comfortable with the people I am with.

My talkative trait disappears when I'm in a new environment and with strangers. Cousin Sydney once commented I only talked to people I know, exactly same behavior with another friend of mine whom she also knew. And yes, that friend of mine is also an Aquarian Pig.

Of course, there are times when my mouth takes a break, other than during sleep. I don't talk during lessons lor and when I am shitty tired! And then most of the time, I talk, talk talk talk. It's a miracle I don't talk in my sleep. Hee hee.

But then talk too much err too much lah. I didn't realize I was a bit overboard in my tones sometimes, making it like I am high-and-mighty or machiam smart alec leh, which I only knew it after I was kenna suaned back. Bleahz...

So so so, just to justify (my favorite word of the week) myself: 偶是很谦卑地! And I detest people who are over confident coz that makes them proud, and yes, I knew of someone like that. Totally despise that person!

I believe humble goes a long way!

Today was a happy day for me, for my 4718 teammates treated me to Canadian Pizza in school, their form of appreciation because I did the IP calculations which was like doing differentiation once again. Even though in the end I forsake my own IP addresses and used the "samples" that were given to us out of kindheartedness, and ditching the irritating half-fucked stimulation and opted for the "sample" once again, I was glad that they were in full force behind this proposal though. :P

Then I big mouthed lah, coz the two guys were so sure I'm gonna get an A for this module, and I retorted, "Yah, if I get an A I'll treat." And now the two guys are selecting their restaurants already. *Slap forehead*

No comments: