Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Okie, I'm going to do it!

Yes, after so many NATO (No Action Talk Only), I am determined to take away my fats! And so, I started a blog to keep track of my weight and to ensure you people that I am not starving to get in shape. I had one previous post which I talked about losing weight, and a kind stranger actually emailed me not to over do it. Aww... so nice... Anyway... hop to here to read! It's called 99days of Slimventure, obviously taking cue from The Amazing Adventures of the DietGirl. =D

Okie... So probably now my flight blog will be back to my daily nonsense blog. =D

Just now when I was bathing, I was thinking about the BMI. The calculation of BMI is weight(kg)/height square(m). I was thinking, anything square, is a square, you know? Flat square. That's the formula we use to find area of a square right? So how could our weight divide by the square area of our height? Shouldn't it compare to volume instead since we are like, 3D?

It probably takes more than just primary school maths to achieve this theory, and who am I to doubt right? I'm now too tired to think so much. Study also didn't think so much!

And so, according to the BMI, I can weight between 46.2kg to 62kg. Eh... 62 sounds very heavy leh, hor? Most girls at my height might already starve themselves silly to go to 46kg if they are 62kg.

And I found a fabulous site, nutrition.com.sg, which I can source a lot of information about healthy eating and stuffs. Cool!

And a healthy living lifestyle starts from the bed, hee. Good night, I'm already past my usual bedtime already.

No comments: