Nuffnang Ad

Friday, December 01, 2006

What a week!

Finally, EXAMS OVER!!!! WHEET!!! And I won't be seeing them again until AUGUST 2007 coz I'm on INTERNSHIP! SHIOK! SHIOK! SHIOK!
3 papers in a week were so suffocating, and I had a headache just before my last paper, and to make matter worst, I don't take Panadol coz I'm allergic to it. In the end, I succumbed to the pain and took it, heng ar, only my legs were itchy. So I did my tutorials and scratched my legs at the same time, what a way to keep me awake. Actually this allegy, wasn't natural. My Nivea lotion and Panadol seemed to conflict, the parts where I put lotion on, would get exceptionally itchy after a Panadol. That's why I don't eat Panadol. Luckily the past 2 weeks I was too lazy to do my daily moisturizing, thus the effects appeared on my fat legs only. Anyway, Panadol is not good, my F&N teacher in my secondary school did a test and told us that Panadol would have this spike like thing coming out from the pill when dissolving which might prick your stomach, nothing very harmful lah, just drink more water lor. Still, Panadol is no-no for me.
Had been online since I reached home, and I realised I couldn't type a proper sentence without mistake, on MSN. My fingers need to do some "walking"... LOL. Log to my blog and saw so many protests on the tagboard. Anyway, as what I had told Hoon on MSN, "感激之言非一朝一夕之事,需慢功出细货"! So just wait patiently... =P
Something kinda weird happened before my second last paper. I was taking a nap on the bed and was about to doze off when I heard my mum shrieked at me, "Ah Qi, 你到底读有没有?!?" FYI, I was in hall and my mother was in Yishun. That perked me up and I managed
to study a bit more for my Maths.
Thanks to those who were concerned about my headache. I should have just 敢敢 popped the pill and scratched my limbs. Anyway, I just couldn't figure out the probabilities questions, which are no. 1 on my hatelist, so I think still can pass lah. I was damn worried last night that I felt like taking an MC for it. In the end, I SAT FOR THE PAPER! Thank goodness. I already anticipated 3 modules to flunk, so one module less to take after IA is good. =)
End with a happy note, I lost 2 kgs! Either the weighing machines is spoilt or I really lost the kilos. I choose to believe the latter! ^__________^

No comments: