Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Freaking Eerie

First I got a prankster from my mobile, now I got another from the internet, what is the world coming to? This person's email is newcau@gmail.com, unverified in MSN somemore.
This person claimed that she was Eve, but she couldn't tell me the correct Eve, that is where I knew her, giving an ambiguous answer "aha u stil same, i m the 1 u know lesser". I suspected she's a he, my 6th sense. Who in the right mind wants to keep seeing me in my webcam especially my frens, since they alrerady know how I looked like. She insisted that I treat her as a new fren for 2007, yeah yeah, as if I will. She refused to tell me anything, and yet insisted I showed her my face and she even asked me about my sch, course and year. Highly dubious character.
After haggling with her for 30 minutes, I blocked her and logged off, shan't waste my time with such person. Oh yah, she said she got my email address from some other emails. So, she's not my fren and I don't want a fren who is so secretive! The world is going crazy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

walau..so popular..i jealous leh...