Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 02, 2006

What a day!

I slept a total of 15 hours! Freak!
Then with just a cupcake, I managed to "dong" until 6pm plus and had my first real meal of the day. I wasn't really very hungry, just ate coz the meals looked irresistible, hee hee.
Was making myself useful after the cupcake. Cleared the notes piled on my table; took out those back blank pages; arrange my desk; fix the hook; take a look at magazines while clearing them away. Then online... dinner...
Kinda boring.
A few friends messaged me to go out, but I wasn't interested coz it's kinda "last minute". Furthurmore, I was clearing my stuffs (this is my hobby, hee hee) and didn't want to do halfway lah.
I had not had a coffee since I woke up and I'm having withdrawl symptons now. Mild headache, sleepy, keep yawning. Phew... I just need a month to kick this addiction. It took me three months the other time, coz the addiciton was for 8 years worth of caffein. This time round is only 1 year. LOL.
I remembered having a long list of things to do, but I conveniently left the list back in hostel. So, I cannot recalled much except doing some cleaning in the shelves and cupboard which I'll do it when I wake up early next time. =P
IA allocation results is out on Monday, if I'm not allocated to anywhere, I have to snatch the available slots on Tuesday, hopefully can make it. *cross fingers
Yawn!

No comments: