Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 14, 2006

What do u do when you are on a train or bus?

I daydream.
Daydreaming is the next closest to what I can achieve in reality.
I daydreamed about learning fashion design and tailoring, and I made tailor clothes for BBW (Big Beautiful Women)! In my daydreams, I had a successful online shop catering for them, coz not only do I design really pretty clothes, I made sure I know each and everyone's preferences and problems, such as they prefer tight fit or loose fit; do they sweat a lot or not, so that I can choose the most comfortable material; trousers or dress suits better for them; are they changing a new look? Blah blah blah.
The day dream felt very real, although it was me who made it up (unlike night dreams which you will get funny kinds, you know), but seriously, after giving some thought, it might work out, but maybe some 10 years later when I'm sick of working, then I fly to dunno where and learn fashion and design, then come back, use my savings start own business, woah!
I'm too obsessed with Project Runway le. LOL.
I think I better think for my life now, no point thinking of the future, furthermore, I'm not a very future person, as in think so far out.
Short term goals:
  1. Jan: Lose 5kgs!
  2. Feb: Lose 5kgs
  3. Mar: Lose 5kgs!
  4. Apr: Lose 5kgs
  5. May: Lose 5kgs!
  6. Jun: Lose 5kgs

3okgs in 6 months not a lot hor? One of my favourite daydreams too. LOL, I ought to stop snacking on Pringles... if I want to lose 5kgs. -_-"

No comments: