Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ewww...

Got this guy, B who had been smsing me the past few days. At first tot he was M's friend, so I tot I just be polite and entertain him, actually find him very irritating. It was obvious his English was so-so, yet still wanna "show" his veli powderful language, switched to Mandarin and he would switch back to improper English. A very pushy guy. He said he studied in Australia before blah blah blah. Anyway, he called me without telling he would be calling me, this is one rude move for someone I never met b4. M (online fren) knew this weird rule of mine, ie u must let me know u r calling me b4 u call me, and he did tell me he would let his friends know if he ever pass my number to them. So far, I had 2 of M's friends' number, this B just msg me out of the blue. I asked M just now, turned out M did not know him at all! Damn, smsed him to stop disturbing me or I would report police, ewww... Kanasai!
Yul has brains and brawns, I want to join his fan club!!! But dun have leh... HIs birthdate is on Valentine's Day... ah... so "lo-man-tic"!

No comments: