Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Just blogging

Today I 友情客串,act as a camera man for the publications team. Luckily I was in charge of filiming the squash, therefore all I need to do is to stand still like a camera stand and shoot. Hee hee hee hee. Alyssa had asked for my help because I put "Bored at hall" as my MSN nick. -_-"
This nick brought a few troubles for me, heh heh. People asked me out or asked for my help coz they saw the nick, yet it was already a few days late and I wasn't online to change it, therefore most of the time I rejected the invites, then they would "complain" thought I was free mah... Paiseh paiseh...
Was a bit pissed when Momoren asked me to help clear and wash the cups, but being the position Momoren is in, I felt that it's not my duty to help her even tho I was in that position before. Never mind, just help lor. Then I saw Momoren didn't clear the cake wrappers, got really pissed. Was already not very happy when we have to share room with the other game players coz they kinda took up a lot of space, but bo pian, their competition is next week. So I just had to adjust myself lor, ends up kanasai lah, my scores. Anyway, the washing of cups and clearing of cake wrappers helped to calm down my pissiness, you people know how much I like clearing and cleaning lah. Heh heh, so in the end, I wans't pissed with anything liao...
I never realised how serious my myopia was until I saw my friend only 2m away from me, but what I can see is just a rough outline of her face, I couldn't even make out her features! She looked faceless! Seriously, if at night I were to go out without my specs, I will scare myself silly with ghostly thoughts. Ha ha. Talking about ghost, the security guard really scared the shit out of me by sitting motionless in the canteen, and to increase the effect, his uniform was white lor... Duhz...
I have to move out by this Fri, eh... a bit too sudden coz I had always thought I will be staying until end of Dec, so now I think I will have be a squatter next week. If Kaye come back and pass me her room key, lagi best lah, but then hor, I don't think she was in good mood just now leh... hmm.. wait till she comes to Singapore then see how lor... Asked her about the Penang trip, she said it wasn't much fun with only 2 days... Heng I didn't tag along, didn't know it was 2 days only...
I think I'm gaining weight instead of losing... -_-'' How?!?!?!?
I did a very sia suay thing today. I subconsciously pout my lips (very pout) during my nap on the train just because I dreamt that I was joking with my friends and so I pouted. In real life, I could sense my muscles doing the pout thing coz it was aching afterwards. -_-" win... not as winning as I subconsciously doing the kissing action I did when I was in Sec. 4... So weird, I don't talk in my sleep and I don't sleepwalk, yet I do all these silly things in my nap. Kaoz...

No comments: