Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 21, 2006

We made it to the semi-finals!

Making it to the semi finals was already a bonus, for we had only wanted to make it for 2 points, but semi-final secure us a 3 points! For the past years, we only had 1 point.
First opponent team, we won them 3-2, and I was one of the winning board, thank god coz my opponent was strong, and my first win was really lucky. There was a miscalculation of my scores, and after I corrected the umpire, I myself went to aim at the wrong scores, 20, which means double-10. I should aim double-15, and heng heng, 10 and 15 are just beside each other, so while I aimed at 10, my dart hit on 15, and heng I didn't pluck my dart too soon, and it took me a while to realise I won. Ha ha, opponent's face damn black coz I was trailing a lot behind her. Then she won the second game and I won the third, with a double-1 I think. The second team won us in a very disgusting way, coz the opponents was really bad, especially mine. I again, was the deciding factor for winning and losing coz my game was slow. My opponent, seriously, did not deserve the win, coz she anyhow throw, but then let her throw 出 一 个 春 天 , and I lost to her due to luck and not skill, coz it was obvious I'm better than her. Lost to her is such a disgrace, imagine I beat all the strong ones and lost to a 滥竽。Even my captain, who is her friend, said she's lousy lor. Can you imagine losing to someone who anyhow played? Wah liew! Really dulan! So we need to win the last match of the day before we could enter semi.
Third game was against the strongest team of all in our group, if we can beat them, we are secured to semi-final. My opponent was strong, better than me. But I beat her hands down with a 2-1, which was very good considering one of my dart spoilt. Wanted to win her 3-0, but she checked out while I was still deciding my checkout number. Seriously, if she had been composed during the sally-game, in game 1, she would have won, she couldn't hit the number 20, but hit on 5 and 1 instead (20 is between these 2 numbers), and I had 33 (19, 2 2). Phew!
During semi, we were against the strongest hall from the other group, they won every match lor. My game was totally disgusting with a disgusting umpire. My opponenet was already checking out, and I had not even checked in yet. She's too good, I couldn't catch up with her. She won the first 2 games, securing one board, I think she anyhow played the last game, thus I won. But that stupid umpire didn't see my checkout and was talking, I said, "I don't care, I won liao". The umpire needs one more spec. Then, it was a showdown, coz we both had 2 winning boards, in the end, opponenet team won and that guy shouted very loudly, "Checked!" and his whole team cheered!
We were the underdogs, and seriously, opponent team was scared that we would win, coz that meant the end of their overall champion. Anyway, we are very happy we made it to semi-final, for we had just wanted to score a 2 points. Scoring 3 is a very good bonus, and we were given the dart sets we had, all I need is a dart board now. Ha ha ha.
Ex-captain smsed me just now, he said, "Congrats in making it to the semi-finals! You guys are fantastic man.. finally got that elusive 3 points! could have been more, but this is already a great step forward :) Siqi, you're really at that level! How come you din show that when I was still around??? hah, anyway, really proud of you :)"
I'm proud of myself too. =)

No comments: