Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm such an idiot

coz I actually wrote my own sister's name wrongly, and to have a 7 year old point out to me. -_-" Win...
Now I have to rewrite her name again and...
I FORGOT TO PRINT MY IA COMPANY'S AND CONTACT PERSON DETAILS AND THE FUCKUP SYSTEM ENDS AT 6 DEC FOR VIEWING! WHAT THE HELL!!! Don't care liao, wait till IA briefing and see how.
Elwin never fail to surprise me with his demonstrations of Amway products, which I always find it hard not to believe, certain products were already been "verified" by usage. Amway's products are good, but the prices are even better, always kenna tempt, ha ha. He was introducing me this detox program which his own father had participated, and dropped a whooping 7 kgs in 3 weeks. So tempting hor? Hmm... tot could get someone to join with me, who knows she said "detox means cannot eat, sure lose weight what!" K lor, nothing to say already... I remembered Elwin told me that only the last 3 days need to fast only. Whatever, I told him we will catch up after X'mas coz I super duper busy with hall stuffs and personal.
While I was at the coffee shop with Elwin, there were 3 burly (fat and a bit big sized actually) young guys kept looking at us, maybe I'm oversensitive, "peeking" seems to be appropriate. Either I'm too cute or Elwin was, HA HA HA. Maybe they wanna hit on him, =P
Another week passed just like that... Haiz...

No comments: