Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Lake House

It's so nice!!! I know my review came too late, but I didn't catch it when it was showing mah. My fren sent to me yesterday and I watched, I think it was rather different from Il Mare, yet they managed to capture the essence of the story. Totally love it!

I don't know if the ending was the same coz I can't remember Il Mare's ending, but I thought the ending scene of The Lake House was very familiar, like from another movie. Very deja vu.

I had a lot of pimples on my chest lately. Very irritating... There were only a few at first, and with some on the neck, but today, I realised they are going to be many mini potentials break out on the chest. Too heaty? Could be, be snacking on a lot of titbits recently, especially Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. Plus, no exercise for almost 2 months!

I'm going to play softball later, yeah!!! Sun! Sweat! Sticky! Hee hee hee!

No comments: