Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sick

Sick today... feeling very tired, stomach very weird, throat very dry and coarse, fingers burning, whole body feeling feverish, eyes machiam in hot water...
I blame the Pringles I gobbled over the week;
I blame my fren's Mac fries (I had history of eating Mac and got sick the very next day);
I blame my greediness of eating the very nice potato and luncheon meat mix fry (I cooked it);
I blame my intolerance for eating the char siew puff right after the potato (I ate an egg tart before the potato);
I blame the super hot sun between 2.30pm to 2.50pm at Queen's Street burning my whole body (Was walking from the interchange to office);
I blame the super cold aircon in SMRT;
I blame myself for not drinking more water (Mum was saying I had bad breathe yesterday at home after I fetched her, I thot it was due to long period of inactivity coz I was glued to my game)
Being sick is nice, coz U know how family cares... =) Tio meh ma si happy. Ha ha.
Going to sleep...

No comments: