Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Blouses! =)

Met up with Yanqi and Ivy today. Bless them, it was always fun hanging out with them, and we were planning for X'mas party at Malaysia! Yipee!


I met up Yanqi first at JP, and she was buying some clothes. Anyway, we headed to John Little after a late lunch, and at there, I tried 3 pieces of blouses, meant for Jia, coz I was telling her the blouses were nice and not auntie at all. Yanqi took the job of photographer. =)


These are the 2 I like:


This brown top was expandable and the sleeves aren't too tight. I think it match very well with jeans and could be a casual top and also double as office wear. I love the frills at the end of the it, kinda create a curvier me hor? Cost: $43


This purple top is absolutely lovely, I love the drape in front as it kind of hide my tummy. I almost want to buy it, ha ha. Luckily, I kept telling myself, "Don't buy, wait till you really slim down, there will be millions of clothes you could fit nicely and sexily!" Ha ha ha. Self-obsession. Ke ke ke. Cost: $33

How? You like it a not?

No comments: