Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 18, 2006

Pretty outside, Ugly Inside

I don't mind your son's leg keep knocking me;
I don't mind your bag keep squeezing me;
What I mind is you don't know how to say SORRY!
Had an unpleasant train ride today. I was resting (with my eyes shut), sitting at the corner's double seats. An Indian lady sat beside me at Orchard station, then she got her son, who seems like 12 year old, to sit on her lap! I was on her left side, and her son was sitting on her left lap, so for sure, her son's long and flabby leg was brushing and knocking on mine. I shifted a bit. The son sensed my discomfort and stood up, and the IL ordered him, "Sit lah, what you doing?" The scene repeated a few times. The son would stand up when I fidgeted, and she would order him to sit back again.
Not only this, her bag was being squeezed out of her arm becoz of her son and therefore the bag was squeezed into my area. Duhz... She did not have the brain to get her son hold for her. And while reading the map, her hands hit me a few times... I was damn dulan, wanted to tell her, but since she was alighting in just another 2 stops, I endured...
She did not have a sense of privacy space; she did not have the nerves for feelings; she did not have the brain to say sorry to me and yet make it as if it was my faullt. I hope the father gave her a scolding coz from his view, he could see I was seriously unhappy. The lady sounded so refined, she spoke perfect English, yet her mind is so narrow and stupid. She's in the wrong yet she makes it like I deserbe that treatment. Duhz! From the corner of my eyes (I stopped resting after she knocked me like 3 times), I could see that "Hmpf!" look. Tamade...
IF I ever encounter, I should have the brain to tell them politely, and not endure, coz it is very bad for my health! >_<

No comments: