Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Sucky Thursday, and bad hair day.

Haiz... My last paper is less than 24 hrs to come, and I had not even started on anything! Woke up at 9am, slept at 11am again, -_-" Headache still won't go away.
Seems very little to study, but when I flipped da notes, SHUCKS! It's like there isn't time to cover everything, and I'm so confused where to start first? Prof A's or Prof B's? Grrr...
My mind drifted back to secondary school days again, when I tried to sleep just now (again, >_<), the part where I topped my class's Accounts Paper for prelim, 1st or 2nd (I can't remember) in school level, when everyone thought it would be Sham, the previous holder. Can you imagine how embarassing it was when Miss Tan was like leaving us dry and high with the top scorer's name and classmates were all saying, "Aiyah, must be Sham!" I was sitting beside Sham and I was also telling her the same thing, "Hey, you did it again!" My jaw dropped and flew out of the window when she announced my name, so did everyone's, whose eyes were all on me now. Everyone was clapping for me when I went out to get my paper. Sham was envious, but I told her, "You were the one who helped me created this miracle" (The line wasn't so drama mama that time due to my lack of skill of expresing myself, but I said something similar to that effect, I think it was, "without your help, I wouldn't have got it too")
I already created a hoo-haa when I topped my class EL Paper 2 (the comprehension) and the EL coordinator, of all things to do, had to announce every class's top scorer for that paper, in the HALL, where all Sec 4 and 5 classes were (we were to take our O'level soon, so we had mock prelim). Yah, friends from other class came congragulating to me. (Actually, I was 0.5 marks higher than Mandy, the all time English scorer. Anyway, my compo failed miserably and pulled my grade to C6, hiak hiak hiak!)
On the surface, I was paiseh and very edgy, kept tellling them, "by luck lah". Deep inside, I was secretly enjoying these moments. For these moments seldom appear in my life.
I can create miracles what, but these miracles comes with hard work and angels' help (Shah, Miss Tan, Miss Teo from NPS) Over here, even the angels are also too busy with their own school work lah. It's all down to oneself.
This post ought to serve as a bomb: No work, No pay! No pain, no gain! No study, no A! Not even a B!
Study time... I think tonight I'll be "Sleepless with Notes and Past Year Paper".

No comments: