Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Stuffs and friends

So weird, now that exams had ended, I actually don't have a huge urge to blog, LOL.
Anyway, I was packing my stuffs on Sunday and found a lot of junks in my room. Many of them aren't exactly useful things, but I had kept them coz 我不舍得丢. Some things, you just have to learn to give them up, and yeap, I threw them away.
Behind my door has a space, so I had my plastic drawers hiding behind the door. Together with it, were some old junkies that I had previously cleared them out the last round, but due to my laziness, I didn't throw them away. When I saw it yesterday, I feared that I would throw away things inside regretfully, thus I did another check to make sure there are things that aren't suppose to be disposed. Surprisingly, there was none, although a few of them I would have want to keep them if possible, but I realised one thing. 没有看到, 就不会想念, 也就不会记得你曾经拥有过。How ironic, when you want to keep them in the first place, is because you see them, thus you remember them. But actually, once you have them store away, they are in that place and not in your heart, thus you don't even recall.
I think this apply quite a bit to friends. You remember them because you always hang around with them, but once you went in your seperated ways, you TRY to keep in contact through whatever possible physical means. In the end, both parties just drifted apart. Rather, friends who always met by chance on the road, on the street, in the school, in the market, or chit chat once in a while online, actually survived longer than those. I think that's because we remember each other in our hearts, and not in our brains.
I had 2 close friends in primary, and also the ones whom I bothered to write mails (snail mail) to them every week. We pretty much managed to keep in touch this way (don't ask me how come I never use telephones), till the internet started got hot, everyone turned to online, we gave each other our mails, and slowly, we don't bother each other anymore. And surprisingly, the frens whom I always bumped into at Yishun interchange, and later on at YCK MRT station coz both our schools were there, even though we didn't bother to call each other up, write emails,or even go out together, we remained very close. Ironic. So did my penpal, whom we faithfully write each other letters, and we even folded them very nicely. then, after exchanging emails, all these stopped. Haiz...
Now, with MSN, it seems to get pretty convenient. Just "store" them on your list, take a look when free, asked how he/she is. Then, silence for another few months. It's weird how technologies aided out communications and yet at the same time, men no longer communicate properly.
So funny hor?
Enough of these "mushymellow" stuffs. LOL. Did manicure and pedicure today, again. Wah lau, I thought the lady was pretty good, coz I saw how she cleaned every bottle of nail varnish with the remover, to clean off the dried up bits so that the bottle can be screwed properly. VERY THE GEK KAO, so I tot she would also pay attention to my nails. She did lah, dunno what she was trying to clip off on my right middle toe. I didn't take a proper look at the nails when I was in the saloon, coz it looked quite okay to me. When I left, wah liew, I realised my left thumb wasn't filed properly. THERE WAS A HUMP! Never mind it was like that, the big wind had to make my manicure worse. If there is wind blowing at ur newly polished nails before they are very very dry, there will be bubbles. And so did my nails lor, many tiny weeny bubbles. Sianz... feel like cleaning them off now. Shall just endure for a week, then remove the polish at home. Luckily I had choose a nude colour, so it wasn't that obvious. The other lady, who is sort of the owner (her father own the shop, and he looked Dai Kor Dai), did a better job. Shall ask for her service next time.
Shall sleep. *_*

No comments: