Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 03, 2006

My hair is straight now

My hair got so straight after I used the Prefers Silky Straight Shampoo. I had been combing them for the past one week, which was a taboo for curled hair, but it seems quite fine even tho I combed, maybe because I was using the shampoo and serum for curl hair. Anyway, I think the curls are gone for good now, but it doesn't really matter to me since I always tie my hair up in a bun. Plan to recurl them for CNY. =D So gonna keep the shampoo and serum, then next time I perm my hair, I won't have to buy their expensive shampoos. 250ml for $26, wah lau, damn ex. So I washed my hair once every 2 days when I was in hostel, must slowly utilise it. The serum is a much bigger bottle... so the price... er hem... but it has apple smell, very nice!
Everyone keep asking me how to plan this holiday, seriously, I don't know. I'm not the kind to make future plans, I usually take things at a time. Going abroad is out of my budget, that's why I didn't go Penang with Kaypoh Queen and Jap fren, Kumi, to visit Ex-roomie this coming Monday. Anyway, see Kaypoh Queen for 4 months already very sianz, holiday still see her meh.. ha ha ha, so scared of her nagginess. Anyway, I have my Astro week, programmers meeting for Engineering FOC 07/08, GL meeting for Hall 9 FOC 07/08 this month, will be busy still I think.
I was to give my Samsung phone to MUM coz her Motorola going to CMI le... Also good lah, can use back my Nokia which was abandoned soon after I bought it. Poor Nokia... LOL. Must transfer all pics liao... but then I think I wanna take one pic of the 3 of us inside and set as her wallpaper, hee hee hee. Dunno 3 heads can fit inside or not... LOL.
It's also time for me to catch up with old frens also, especially frens from secondary school and poly. Didn't see them for donkeys years le... Will call them sometime next week. =D
Shall go and sleep, later I have to wake up early and go market... :P

No comments: