Nuffnang Ad

Friday, December 29, 2006

Incredulous

I tot my PC auto shut down due to over heatiness, but it could not be switch on!!!!! What a timing to shut down (was MSNing with Di over something unglam, can't even defend myself anf explain to her liao). I panicked, coz this PC is only a year old, it can't be spoilt! Was pressing the switch on button in finger marathon style, still not working. Damn... can't be true? Spoilt? Horror!
Luckily, the tech side of me prompted me to do some fiddling with the other devices. I tested my speakers, eh, also cannot switched on... ah... power got problem... not the PC, thank goodness. After some seeing and looking, I saw the main plug was not fully inserted into the outlet. This is the incredulous part, who could have remove it halfway? None of us touch the plugs there, even if we do, surely we would have push the plug in firmly?
Ewww... I almost wanted to sms my fren Ken (the guy who did my PC) that it was spoilt, heng, I was just a step to sia suay myself.

No comments: