Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My scary neighbour

Finally, after 2 days of horrendous rain, I finally could log to blogger.com.
Anyway, about my scary neighbour, indeed scary.
She's so scary that I dreamt about her, about wat leh?
Well, let's start from the beginning, she just gave birth about a month ago (her baby was premature), and my mum helped her with her confinement. Basically, she's a woman with no sense of security, with too much paranoids and no sense of independence. She wanted my mum to cook for her, look after her baby, help her buy phone card, help her buy this and that. She got Jia to do ALL the paperwork, got Min to run errands at her house such as fetching a cup of water (wat the fuck!), and I was spared coz I was at hostel. I only knew about all these when I got home after my exams. Anyway, we resort to remove the batteries from the door bell, shut the door 24/7, lie to her that my mum wasn't back when she was.
That day, I bumped into her on my way back after buying Min's textbook, SUAY! She "requested" me to help her carry her ultra-super-duper-humongous baby trolley (it could fit a year old child and her child is only like 1 month plus old?) down the stairs. She was actually troubling the 6th floor auntie when she saw me. Anyway, I hou xim took her trolley down to her house, and quickly siamed back to my house. A while later, she came knocking on our door, looking for ME. Why? She wanted me to help her buy a foldable clothes hanger, IF I were to pass by the shop (like real, duhz). So I told her I've been nuaing at home, not going anywhere. I always talked to her with my face expressionless, and giving her some attitudes. Then she said she gonna drop her baby by at our house for my mum to look after while she go for job interview. As if I believe her, she did not work for 7 years and she's only 1 year my senior, and she always talked about working working working, but she's so lazy tat she did not even clean her own house, even tho it is rented, so how could she possibly be thinking of working?
Anyway, my dream was about her putting her baby with us, while she went havocing. I'm so stressed by her frequent visitings, ha ha. In my dream, the baby was the baby in Jackie Chan's Plan Baby, sho cute. Ha ha, anyway, taking care of the bay wasn't a difficult chore, the most amusing part was I dreamt that Jia was helping the baby do εθΏžζ‹, holding his mitten covered hands, placing it near the cheeks, and started "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10". See sample below, a vivid reenactment of my dream (actually, by pose 3, it was purely spontaneous after that)

Hee hee hee, my beloved baby. Pardon for the blurry pic, I did it in 216 x 1365 pixels, then I didn't expect it to be so small when I chose the largest layout, but still can see right? I forgo the 10th coz it wasn't very nice lah... =)

Results out this morning. Thank goodness, I failed 1 module only...

No comments: