Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Tyko luck for darts!!!

Either I am in super top form, else I am in super good luck streak. Darts training went well beyond words, I managed to clear my "around the world" within 2 hrs including break, which was already very good considering I was hitting the double region instead of the usual single region. Furthermore, my triple tyko today was too good, there was 3 darts at 3 seperate triple region, scoring a total of 97 points (3, 7 and 19) at one go. Woah! Triple 16 was one of my frequent area too! I scored a beautiful checkout of double 2 and double 19 in one set of game, winning beautifully. Shiok shiok shiok. I had the most triple-shoots for today. Hopefully I'm in this best form later at 1pm (1st match against hall 14). I CAN DO IT!!! Jesher kor kor said if we can fight into semi, he will massage for us free. Ha ha ha ha.
It has been raining for 2 days straight... sianz...
I weighed myself today, I'm very near to 75kg liao, woosh! Sleeping a lot helped coz it made me eat less. Ha ha ha. My face looks kinda sharp now... wah ha ha, the dimple resurface already! Hee hee hee hee. I just need to get rid of my spare tires.. but rain until like that, how to jog?

No comments: