Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A good start!

We had a good head start, winning the first 2 rounds. Could have win in round 3, but I lost (I was the deciding board). In round 3, both opponent team and us won 2 boards each, and I was playing the last game. Both the opponent and I had won 1 game each already. It was a close fight. I could have won the first game, coz both of us were down to 2 points, and time was up. If only I didn't become overconfident, we would have a sally-match, which was to see who threw the most points and I would have win her coz her darts were flying everywhere. Never mind, we won the last match of the day, beating the opponent flat by winning all 5 rounds. I thrashed the captain, wah ha ha ha. Had a double-1 showdown with her. Thankfully, in the last 9 throws, I checked out in just by first throw, thus winning her. Phew...
Today I was in good form... Won 2 matches lost 2 matches. Every match I had a double-1 checkout, which sort of help me to lose with honour for the losing matches, and also the crucial match to help me win. Double-1 is our "good fren", and today I kept por bee the surrounding with my 3 darts. Ha ha ha.
Tmr will be better! We need 2 more matches to be in semi-final! A breakthrough for darts team in the last 5 years!

No comments: