Nuffnang Ad

Monday, December 18, 2006

Vices: Drink and Smoke

Seems like youngsters (under legal age) nowadays like to "announce" to everyone they know that they smoke and drink as if it's a very hype thing to do. First was my cousin, whom did it for the very first time due to some r/s problems. Talked to her today and thankfully, she told me it was only that one time she did that. Anyway, I told her my fearful dream of her becoming a habit smoker and she smoked until her teeth become black. Ha ha. We just kinda laughed it off. Used to loath her when she was younger, now we can chat everything under the sun and stars. =)
Oh, then I saw one of my friend's nick saying she feel like smoking, but she's not a smoker yet passive. Er... Is she saying she's a passive smoker which is also means a social smoker, someone who smokes when people offer ciggie but usually doesn't buy ciggie to smoke?(I just realised passive smokers means 2nd hand smokers, which makes me one of them. lol) I think it is very the “叼”,you sad just say you sad lor, why say u feel like smoking... or drinking...
Personally, I have nothing against these 2 vices, coz I tried b4 also. Drinking is normal, coz I think you have to drink no matter where... and drinking some alcohol is good for health actually. As for smoking, it's a total no-no for me, I used to loathe smokers a lot, till I got into poly, I learnt to endure. At least some are polite enough not to smoke in front of us (non smokers). I had my first puff of ciggie sometime last year, eh... I don't know how to suck and inhale it, it was stuck in my mouth and then I puffed it out, so strictly speaking, my lungs is still clean just that my mouth is no more virgin lah. Ha ha... I think smoking spoil your taste buds, coz it somehow make my mouth numb numb tat time.
I am so astounded by Bryan Wong, he is so damn good with art. Being an Aquarius like him, how come I don't have art flair like him? (except when I was in primary school). LOL. Anyway, I've been helping my mum to cook these few days coz she is unwell. Wah ha ha.. cooking reminds me one of my 风光事 again, can't remember if I said before. There was this Aijinomoto cooking competition which I took part when I was in poly, together with PZ, and we won the 2nd runner up. Woah! Hehe... machiam I very good like that. It was a creative cooking competition, and only students under the age of 18 could take part. There was a total of about 10 teams, if I remembered correctly, and only 4 teams were age 15 and above. So it's not surprising that the young young kids lost coz they couldn't handle the wok properly and the competition was only like 30minutes? PZ and me did something that didn't require much cooking, and I think it was during the World Cup fever, so we did... Soccer Sushi! Pz even did a goal post and flags somemore, got Japan, Uraguay, Brazil and ... Can't remember. Heh heh. We didn't think we would have won, coz we thought our dish was too simple while the rest were like so cheem cheem to cook. There was this team of fellow NYPians from SHS which came up with pretty cheena name and dish, dunno wat dragon and phoenix, but they couldn't finish on time leh. Anyway, we stood pretty far away to see the prize presentation. Imagine how dumbfounded we were when they announce our team name, which was Frenz4Eva, so cheesy hor? They had to wait for us to squeeze past all the parents. Well, we walked away with a prize plate and a rice cooker each, which mum said is going to be my dowdry when I get married. Ha ha ha... Dig the pics out when I remember, lol.
Haiz... Fond memories... Feel old again...

No comments: