Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Busy week

My week is so super duper busy next week... Totally screwed up my initial planning. Duhz!
Had a K-nite with Belle, MZ, TW, Joelle, Ah Beng and his girlfriend, Ivy last night. This is the first time we saw Ivy, she is so pretty!!!!! Wah liew, Ah beng was so unlike him last night, the usual Hokkien Gua Ong was so paiseh leh, think must be because Ivy is around, try to act cool. Ha ha, but a leopard never changes its spots, he started to be more comfy towards the end already. LOL. Ivy is so demure, sweet and childlike, makes us (the other girls) so chor lor in contrast to her. LOL.
Weirdly, I didn't sing much, which was so unexpected, coz I was having this craving to sing. Oddly, I just followed them that's all. I had no idea what to sing, and I had no clue what were the songs available. Being in school for 3 weeks made a suaku out of me liao... Duhz... The only thought I had was a few love songs made me felt really forlorn, sad and moody. Wah liew... what the hell... I think I'm thinking too much already lah, ha ha ha.
My mum diao zeng 7 times just now during our mahjong session, but in the end, she wasn't the biggest winner, she was the biggest loser. LOL. I won the most at first, towards the end, left only 40 cents, my earnings. Anyway, the biggest enjoyment in playing mahjong isn't in the mahjong itself, is the fun, chat and talking cock, especially my mum, keep cracking dirty jokes. Ha ha ha. Buay tahan...
I'm playing for my hall darts, which is a bit scary leh... I was a reserve last year. This year, due to lack of participation, RL and I have to go. RL definitely will have to go for competition coz she's a strong player (she was the one who won every round out of the 5 players), but me? Diao diao diao, my standard is way too low liao. Damn stress... We are going to have 2 friendly matches next Wed and Thurs, hopefully I don't sia suay myself too much. -_-"
There was this incident happened last week which let me know that there are still kind and helpful Singaporeans. Diyumi wanted to buy some exercise books for her cousin, but the exercise books that were wrapped in a set did not have the square size she wants, but they did have it seperately sold. Being the stingy us, we asked if we buy 5, could they sell it to us at the set price, but they couldn't, weirdly. At this point, a teenage girl offered us her discount card. Wah, we were very shocked, surprised and touched. We didn't use her card in the end, but still, we were grateful for her kindness. Cutely, Diyumi thanked her, and this girl, Brenda thanked Diyumi back. Ha ha, then Brenda's friend said, "you should said 'you're welcome!', not 'thank you'." LOL, what an adorable pair of friends. This is just a small gesture, but it made our day seems much better.
Haiz... Why do good times move so fast? Exams were just over for about a week, but it seems much longer. Bleahz...

No comments: