Nuffnang Ad

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Just 10 mins past 12 midnight, 10 mins into 2007. Hmm... Let me see, what did I do on the last day of 2006 from the time I woke up?
  • Tied Min's hair for wedding tea party
  • Slacked around at home
  • Lunch with Jia
  • Online and surf around
  • Wrapped Min's Primary 2 textbooks, 45% finished.
  • Napped
  • Woke up 30 mins later to cook rice
  • Napped again
  • Woke up 30 mins later to wake Dad
  • Napped again
  • Woke up 30mins to the sound of opening door
  • Tied Min's hair for wedding dinner
  • Did Mum's makeup
  • Auntie dropped by
  • Watched tv with her until 10pm
  • Vacuumed, mopped the floor and cleaned the kitchen sink with Class 95 blasting in the background
  • Bath, shaved my arms, legs and pits, and did some laundry

I came out of the bathroom just 15 mins before midnight. Most peaceful countdown ever since I knew how to party.

I think I'm really getting old and naggy, I nagged at Jia for buying a pair of shoes. I nagged at Min for not taking care of her personal hygiene. I couldn't take too much interferences, such as too much phone calls (almost cost me to lose a dear fren) and became very irritating. I prefer to stay at home than watching the fireworks and being squeezed in the crowd. I like the feeling of being alone at home (eh.. I think when I'm wrinkly old, I would feel the opposite.)

Redid the "What age do I act?" quiz which I did it in 9th jan last year. My mental age just grow 5 years older in a year, is that good or bad? And is even older than I am! By a year oni tho. =P

You Are 24 Years Old


Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.


New year, new resolutions, needs some compiling. Too busy chatting to write them down in smooth flow. Happy New Year!

P/S: The age was 21 at first, then I did a second time, changing my ans on politics and dang! Jumped to 24.

No comments: