Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Laziness & Procrastination

Is there a link between them or are they the same?

Is it "I'm lazy that's why I procrastinate" or "I procrastinated and hence I'm lazy"?

If I'm lazy, then will I be lazy to procrastinate and if I don't procrastinate, will I not be lazy to work?

Hmm...

We definitely weren't lazy just now, but I did procrastinate. We managed to move my dressing table, my bed and my rosewood-like cabinet to the next room, and moved the PC table with old PC, the file cabinet to my room.

I even moved my clothes to the wardrobe in my new room. Hope I won't get any weird dreams from all these movings.

Will blog about it if I do dream of anything interesting... Maybe dream of a plumber with very nice strong arms or mover with six-packs on his abs. LOL.

No comments: