Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, March 02, 2008

What I done today (sat)

Woke up at 11am to go lunch with Jia and Min, we went to Hoagies again. =) Due to the lack of western food in Can 9, I've been eating western food on thurs dinner and today's lunch. A bit of good food to motivate myself, but then Jia offered to pay for the lunch, so she almost heart-attack when she saw the bill, $44.20 for 3 persons. I ate away close to $20 myself. :P

Then I went shop a bit in Khatib area with Min, seriously, due to lack of exercise in the splurge-control dept in my brain, I just bought things on impulse. Usually after the impulse expense, I would feel guilty and poor, but then, I felt happy and light-hearted instead. I think this short shopping is doing me some good to alleviate my stress level, heh heh.

Shopping cut short when Min & I need a toilet break desperately.

After the hype in moving into a new room, and some mess organising, I have to gear up for tmr's feast as helpers.

I hope they dun stay too long.

No comments: