Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I think I woke up the wrong side of bed...

Eh... Can't be, coz my bed is against the wall, there's only one side for me to snuggle in. Anyway, it's been a weirdo day for me.


  • I woke up wondering how come my sweater is on the chair? I had worn it to sleep last night because weather was cold. Couldn't remember waking up at night to remove it.

  • I fell down twice, while running up a flight of stairs (about 15 steps) to chase the shuttle buses. Chipped my toenails, again. Luckily another bus came and I was the only passenger, so it was a smooth and speedy ride to my lesson. Blessing in disguise?

  • Got a new mechanical pencil from dunno where, exact same model same colour with the one I always use. My angel gave me? Ha ha, must put up notice who lost their pencil, is so new until I felt bad I might have put it into my pencil case unknowingly.

  • I thought I would get to leave early today, but I kenna a lecturer who was speeching more than lecturing, if you get what I mean. She was looking at her own notes and reading it out text by text, like dictation. She didn't even look up and had eye contact with us, not that I wanna see her eyes. The typical kind of female gaining attention in the wrong way, exactly the same pattern as my Sec. 3 form teacher.
  • The 3D animation workshop was a flop, most people left halfway, I left after 3/4 of the lesson to catch the last bus.

Haiz... Need to get a pair of covered shoes to protect my delicate feet.

No comments: