Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Never ever do this, all ladies above the age of 21

Stay up too late at night, or worse, reverse your sleep time and reverse it back.

I can feel that my body is like a lump of unhealthy shit during that period:
-yellowish skin
-zits and pimples
-hungry at the wrong time
-always feeling lethargic

Now that I'm trying to get back my normal sleep pattern, which I mean work in the day, sleep at night, I felt that I'm not getting all the sleep I needed. Instead I felt more "workable" in that shitty sleep pattern. Probably shorter day longer night suits me. Still, I really hate to encourage this in me. After all this, I probably need twice the time to screw back my body into healthy working condition.

I'm counting down to 2 May. And I'm already thinking what to do that day after my last paper: Sleep Sleep Sleep

No comments: