Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's almost the TIME of the year again.

Every semester, about 1 month before exam, we will get the so-called exam goodie bag to remind us exam is coming. I believe the best exam goodie bag would come with the exam answers, but then, the world doesn't work this way.


As usual, let's take a look what they gave us this semester.


  1. 2 magazines
  2. Zappy Boy Alcohol Wipe, Lakerol and that first aid thingy is actually Singtel's bandaid package. What a waste.
  3. 2 packets of tissues
  4. My 6th bottle of neWater
  5. 2008 organiser, came pretty late, but still can use for the half the year.
  6. Instant noodle
  7. A small notebook and 2 post-it memo pads. I think I collect enough memo pads to use for the next 10 years already. I have one shoebox full of it.

Not included in the picture, was one dubious looking curry soup powder which I already threw one packet from last year' s goodie bag. The Dolmio baked sauce was good though. Yummy.

On a happier or dunno damn sianz note, my sup from Delphi (my IA company) asked me to go back and work on his chambers on a part-time basis. He said I could get friends to help too. Anyone interested? Most probably I will go back out of goodwill and since I'm still jobless.

No comments: