Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lost track of time

I passed out.

I went to sleep only on Saturday morning, around 8am, after touching up my FYP, although it was still relatively unfinished and demo is tomorrow, 2.30pm. In between my sleep, I went to the toilet 3 times consecutively, which it turned from solid to liquid. The third time I really thought my stomach rubbish gushed out like a waterfall. Too weak to eat and groggy from the extreme rectal exercise, I concussed until 9pm at night, despite waking up to two phone calls.

I thought it was Monday night when I woke up, which scared the shit out of me as I thought I missed my demo. I wasn't in the mood to do my project, so I washed my sandals, washed my smelly socks, sweep the floor and watched movies, again. And out of boredom, I took pictures of my slippers: the old pair which the strap broke and a new pair. The new pair was bought roughly 2 weeks later after the old pair, because they were very comfy and was on sale, and I anticipated my slippers to end up like all my other shoes: deformed.

Brown is new, Black is old. As you can see, the flowers were gone.


They are the same size, but the black one was elongated under my heavy weight. Almost a cm difference.


It also became fatter by half a cm.


Check out the thickness, see how Blackie was deformed to the shape of my fat feet and toes. The grooves also disappeared, although it looked okie from front view.


The end was totally squashed and curved out.


The bottom didn't even need further elaboration. See the grooves looked OK here except the end lah, and it transformed from 3D to 2D.


And for the head, it probably gives you a preview how clumsy I walk to have bang into walls and stairs, thus caused the deformity.

Slippers offer 100% comfort but 0% security. Being fat and partial flat-feet, my CG tends to go left and right. So, my poor nails had been through a lot of mishaps, when they are already very fragile. Found a detached toenail again.
Considering that I wore Blackie almost everyday, its lifespan is about 3 months, which is considered good enough. My Converse didn't even last more than 2 years. This is also why I don't buy buy shoes which are above $20 (unless I really really like it or I am feeling very rich) coz they just don't last long under my feet.

Got so sick of instant noodles and fried bee hoon, I was pleasantly pleased to find French Toast while on breakfast hunt. 3 for $1 ain' very cheap, but considering my laziness and lack of bread, it is the best find. I bought 6 and I finished them all, which I am very disgusted with myself for eating that much. But then again, if I had bought a loaf on my own, I probably finished all.

No comments: