Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 28, 2008

I think I am very smart

In an attempt to make my body flush like a faecal waterfall (of coz not, I didn't do it. Just mocking sarcastically at my own self), I bought mix rice with curry chicken and promptly decided to eat after I woke up from a 2-hours nap. As usual, I slept more than 2-hours.

My rice was putrid, superlatively. After sitting on my table for more than 4 hours, the simple word "nice" could not any place to fit in in the box of rice. I attempted to eat, like a dainty bee, collecting one miniscule of rice and eat. It tasted OK, so I heated the rice.

The first mouthful hauled me to Hell and back. It wasn't very very very disgusting, but still, eating the foul rice was a disenchant of my fantasy: eating home cook food.

I just polished off the egg and chicken, and threw the remaining $1 worth of food away.

I hoped I won't have a too difficult time in the bathroom later.

No comments: