Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I think I'm gonna to...

smash the printer, tear its ribbon, dig it's motherboard out, wreck the cover, hammer everything until it becomes flat.

It acts normal again.

This stupid printer screwed me up very very badly. My report for moderator was in 45% colour, 45% black and white, and 10% zapped. My report for supervisor was worse: 50% in washed out color because of the stupid yellow ink, and 50% zapped because it died on me.

FYP report leh!

I hope the moderator just see the words and not the pictures.

I think I'm having a change of luck, but dunno for good or for bad. I sent 2 resumes today and both replied to me within an hour. The first one was just information sourcing, especially when she heard I couldn't work next month, she hanged up on me pretty fast. The second one sounded very desperately, because she was iterating that her company is a large company and and a good stepping stone for fresh graduates and she asked me to recommend friends who are interested in development work. Wah lau, very dubious leh! I search for their company and resulted in a local address in streetdirectory.com. Is hard to google it because the company name used a very general technical term in the area of wireless although it probably could be the surname of the head who started this company - XXX solutions

Anyway, any interview upcoming is good experience. We were discussing about job interviews, and I thought I'm prepared because I yaya-papaya lah. While most of them were first time experiencing a serious job interview, I wasn't because I had worked before. Then it dawned on me that that I had only that one experience and that one job. So, it is good to get some experience.

Probably can ask Jamie to ask me 1001 questions.

No comments: