Nuffnang Ad

Monday, March 03, 2008

7 deadly sins

If my father and his brothers were to be one of the 7 deadly sins, the one before my father is definitely Sloth! Uncle Sloth shall be his honorific title.

He did a good job pissing me off. My parents and I were busy in the kitchen cooking a feast for the relatives, coz of the windfall my Dad received, so we had it at home instead of a treat outside. I politely declined to eat dinner at the same table even though there was vacancy for me to fit in, but because I had been in the kitchen for almost 6 hours, I smell stinked like an overused wok, so it's best for me to continue hiding in the kitchen.

When all the elders were persuading me to eat at the table, Uncle Sloth was the only one happily yakking: 你不要吃啦!减肥!减肥!

TMD, 要减肥早减了,no need for me to starve myself hungry and see u all eating happily my hardwork. He should consider dieting instead.

No comments: