Nuffnang Ad

Monday, March 24, 2008

Nasty Day

I couldn't decide eat first or sleep first, both were priorities. Now eating chee cheong fun, coz stomach rumbling like the thunder outside. (I went to zzz after eating 4 pieces, coz sleepy)

Today was a very nasty day; I had a nasty printer, I met nasty people and I was a nasty person. I didn't sleep at all since yesterday noon, not even a nap. I went to Jurong Point to exchange the ink cartridges, but the person told me they couldn't guarantee the quality of OEM products, but they were nice enough to give me one for one exchange. But I still bought the original epson ink cartridge coz I fear that the printer might refuse to read again. Ended up it was the batch cartridge problem, the new ones I got was perfectly compatible. Anyway, EM was in my room for about three hours, the number of hours her project took to print.

When it came to my turn to print 12 hours later. The yellow ink got stuck while the the black was diminishing. So I needed to clean head yet I couldn't do it because ink level was low for black. Pissed, I changed the ink cartridge. NEW ORIGINAL EPSON! heartache can?

It didn't print more than 35 pages when it stopped! CANNOT PRINT ANYMORE!!! WAH LAU I WAS MAD AND STRESSED!

I rushed down to the library in a rain again, coz EM said ihub was packed. As I had learn my lesson, I kept a file in my school email folder. The best part? School deactivate right-mouse-click and there was NO WAY FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD the bloody file.

Damn pek check lor. Rushing to submit report yet all sorts of nonsense ccame up.

Bopian right? Got to go ihub lor, and yes, it was damned packed. I remembered choosing row G05, but I ended up walking to row E05 and FYI, u need to register before logging in again, then apparently, some sickening dudes used PC without registering, that's i tot E05 was my P. Wah kao. No time to argue, register again.

When it comes to printing my report, it is the most maddening. Some dudes just dun get it they there are 90% of the people in the room more kan cheong abt their reports than his one stupid tutorial. Wah lau, he was messing with my report leh, flip flip flip searching for his ONE PATHETIC TUT? SIMI LAN?

With no sleep for more than 20 hours, I'm practically immune to almost everything! I said in a damn pek chek voice, "Can u please wait?" coz i see no point with his flipping through MY REPORT! I dunno what that short-tongued gurgled out, something along the "NVM", I got heated up and grabbed the stack of paper, and I flipped instead. TMD, he bu shuang leh! He furiously digged for his paper somemore lor! Then he found it and left and gave me that bu shuang look somemore.

I warned those people, and so happen were all guys: DUN MESS WITH A GIRL WHO HAVING PMS! It worked, they waited while I sorted out my report. Then when i went back to my place, a guy nicely said I might have taken his paper. Wah lau, wrong timing again, i didn't print my whole report, but only sections, so i was meddling with sections and sections of reports. I just gave a monotonous deep "Wait", and continue to sort my paper.

When it's not your day, it's just not your day.

Things got better after, except when I was waiting to bind my report, a girl was trying to jump the Q by asking her friend's friend to hellp bind. Wah lau, I was hopping mad, I wanted to tell them off but that weasel offered to help them. My lines were ready also: "Can you please Q up, you are not the only one who need to rush and submit FYP report. I have been a bitch whole day already, and i dun mind being one now. So, go behind!" with my thumb pointing backwards to the Q.

Seems cool right?

Anyway, after the submission, the only bad thing was my chee cheong fun tasting like lumps of flour and I got in-grown toenail.

Haiz, stupid life.Got a little comfort when i wanted to go and send email to my moderator. Just as i was nearing the lab, he came out and was about to go home and we chat a little while. =) did i mention i dream of him again? this time round we went to watch movie. LOL! me and my dreams.

No comments: