Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My IE7 is seriously fucked up.

IT KEEPS HANGING!!! TMD.

So I installed a new browser because I got so fed up with IE7, I can't blog a proper entry without it hanging 3 times.

DL recommended Opera to me before , well, it is nice to use, but not nice enough. The webpages don't look good in it and has alignment problem. It got worse when I opened my Yahoo mail: everything was compressed to the left side, how to see? So I installed another one, Mozilla. Award winning leh, mai siao siao.

Comparing these 3 internet browsers in my situation, I got a verdict.

IE7 is like a wife, it gets headache whenever I want to work on her.

Opera is like a harlot, I look for her when I just need to satisfy my urge (of surfing).

Mozilla is like a mistress, I do everything with her because the wife refuses to or got headaches. Not to mention she's prettier too.

No comments: