Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 28, 2008

I am so suay and so lucky

So lucky because my slipper's strap broke off right after I returned back to hall, if it had broken while I was in school, I would have to waddle thru the puddle coz it was raning. Heh Heh, I was still thinking when I should I discard it for the new pair. It was wearing thin under my heavy weight.

So suay becoz after spending more than usual cost for dunch (dinner and lunch? LOL), I lau sai again. I think I want to diet/cleanse/flush/detox my system already. Coz the past few days have been knocking out to bed straight after dinner.

MSNing with Jamie was a bit tiring, coz we have to type many words in full. She was asking me what was LOL, I explained and I had to remind her, do not put in her composition, -_-. We also have to make the sentences as proper as possible, coz she used rather proper English now, I don't wanna corrupt her and months later, when she write her compo, she might write in MSN shortform:

Today sunny day, John go play bball. Then his friend said a joke which was damn funny, and John LOL.

I will faint if I mark the compo.

Jia said Jamie was reading my blog archives yesterday, that really scared the shit out of me. Coz I was quite vulgar in a few of my entries, especially the early days. Wah lau, I very scared leh. Later she didn't know and she anyhow used the words, how?

So Jamie Lim Si Min, u better check the meanings of the words before u use them ah!

No comments: