Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shitty Situation

I'm having a really bad ass shitty situation. Lau-sai since 5am this morning, and my stomach is still churning "butter". Gosh.

Before the shitty situation started, I made a mess out of my level one neighbour's clothes. I was hungry at ard 4 am, so I went to cook instant noodle and usually I eat in my room. Every time, I will put the stainless steel bowl on the edge of the clothes line, open the door, then carry the bowl in. I didn't put it properly and the bowl toppled and the noodle fell down. Level 2 and 3 had no clothes hanging, so they were safe. Level 1 people is damn suay lah, and being guys washing once a month, the clothes line were full house. So I added "ornaments" to their clothes.

Thank goodness it was 4am plus in the morning, everyone was asleep. I quickly went down to pick up the lid and throw the broken spoon and chopsticks. Out of guilt, I washed 2 of his clothes and his socks which was terribly entangled with my noodles. Just rinse, got rid the noodle and put back.

Still, damn paiseh lah. I kept checking out whether the noodle was cleared but no, it was still there. Think the guy is a hermit. Anyway, this is another lesson learnt: always double check.

The diarrhea probably cause by unhygienic utensils. LOL. But then, the bowl didn't fell off what, and I washed all. Really can't figure out which meal went wrong.

No comments: