Nuffnang Ad

Friday, February 29, 2008

Skating and dreaming

Aiyah, forgot to take the photo from SF just now during lunch. Too engrossed in my story telling again, wah ha ha ha.

Went to sleep last with cramp-like feelings in my legs, woke up with aching pain in the whole body. Quite a kick-feeling, except that pain in my butt: Fell down like 7 times yesterday during skate outing, and I was like slowest skater already. I was trembling when I went down my first slope with an inclination of like 25 degrees, I was rolling down so fast that I got quite scared that I straightened my back which I was not supposed to, and there I go, nicest fall of all with legs snapped up before they dropped back to the ground.

Just realised, I trembled skating down a slope that was like 10cm high under my feet, and I get high going down on a roller coaster. Ha, weird me.

I'm supposed to write my report and do my fyp after lunch, but I ended msning with Jia for almost 2 hours. Better quickly get all the shit done before I nua at home for 2 days.

I had this really really weird dream, I can't remember the whole thing, anyway, the only thing I remembered was the feeling I got, it was so real, for a moment I thought I'm living in my dream, before the beep in my phone woke me up. As I tried to recall my dream, I did wish I could dream a little longer, coz the life I had in my dream is the exact piece I'm missing now: a boyfriend. Ha ha ha.

A bit embarassing to say it, but then, dun care lah, the whole world knew my 24th birthday wish was to get a BF, wah ha ha ha. Anyway, it was this part where we hold hands for the first time; HOLD HANDS WITH A GUY LEH! It was so real until I tot I felt the warmth/coldness in his hands as we locked our fingers.

When I woke up and recalled the dream, and as I typed now, the logical part of me filed a perfect reason for this nonsense dream: There were a few helpful skaters holding my hands, or let me hold their wrists to help me skate yesterday, so I'm like having a hangover dream with these hand holding things, and probably explained why I tot I could feel the BF's warmth/coldness, because it was those skater's (cold because of sweaty wrists).

The dream is no longer a fantasy when I see the connection it had with real life, the good thing out of the dream: I saw the guy's face, heh heh. So can continue fantasize this little bit in my current screwed-up school life now. LOL.

No comments: