Nuffnang Ad

Friday, March 28, 2008

Nua-tivity

I woke up at 1am after I concussed at 7pm, from a nap it turned into a sleep. So now I am super awake but I don't feel like doing any of my work except eating, but I am sick of the instant noodle already, porridge takes too long to cook. Then so happen Miss Ng also just woke up and jio me for breakfast at Can 9 later at 7.30am. 3 more hours to go, so better keep my stomach empty.

I should do my projects, do my assignment and start studying for the 2nd paper already. But I am too nua to do anything except clicking the mouse and watch some slide show on Hollywood's gossip and trends etc.

Thinking of packing my stuffs also lazy. The earlier I pack, then I don't have to pia through the stuff packing after my last paper although effectively, my room is already very bare. Just wanna sort out some stuffs to give juniors.

I'm already planning to give my room and stuffs an overhaul when I returned home. Time to clean up those ancient stuffs and sort my letters, and utilize whatever storage boxes (small one big one) I have to keep my things neat. I felt that my stuffs are lying all over the house: In Jamie's study table, although it was mine which then transfer to her room coz I don't really "study" at the table, no paper homework to do mah; in the study room which was my old bedroom, so still got some stuffs there. I also want to sort the stationary items. I also want to transfer the VCDs & DVDs to the new TV console's drawers. I want to do so many things except school work!

In summary, the clean and neat freak in me is acting up again, although now I hardly pay attention to my hostel room's cleanliness. If YQ hadn't said she wanted to stay over, I wouldn't have swept although in the end she didn't come. Anyway, once start cannot stop, but wasn't too detail in doing. Seriously can't be bothered already, I just wiped areas which I see and in contact with.

I used to clean the hostel from head to toe, I even moved the table shift the bed. Now is very nua lah. Oh, I haven't wash my bedsheets since dunno when. :P

I think I go pack my bag.

No comments: