Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Homesick? Spinster?

I drifted to dreamland after a phone chat with Jia. In my dream, I was at home and sleeping on Min's bed. When I woke up and looked out of the window, I saw Mum, Jia and Min coming home from the market and they saw me peering from the window, so they waved at me. Min was running happily and yelling, "Da Jie!!!"

Wah biang, a phone call could trigger such homesick-like dream.

As to why I haven't been updating, well, nothing interesting happened when cooped in a room 24/7 rushing report. My topsy-turvy lifestyle could be considered interesting: Slept at 6am on Thursday morning, which led to a 12 hours concussion. So after that I worked through the night, half doing report, half watching rerun of Sister Act, and set for school at 8am on Fri. When the lesson ended at 4pm, I was already partial dead with a hungry stomach. I bought dinner, gobbled it, and went to sleep at 6pm. I woke up at 10pm, which I nuaed until 1am, did a bit of report until 9am, Saturday. Then I spent the rest of the day watching "Cheaper by the Dozen" and "Cheaper by the Dozen 2" and report (when the mood came) until 4am. I forced myself to sleep. I woke up at 11 today, not so bad, but I went to nap at around 2pm. -_-" There was a heavy rain and a huge thunder which shook my bed, probably it was me who trembled.

"用功一点!", these four words had been ringing in my ears ever since I started panic over my FYP. It was said by that special someone AKA "Dream Boyfriend" sometime last year. I don't regret not being hardworking, I just hated my procrastination and my confidence that I could do it. I can be hardworking when the need arise, like now, rushing my ass off. Ha...

Anyway, another interesting dream about Dream BF, he gave me a rose!!! Ha ha... But I prefer white lilies. As a matter of fact, I'm rather worried I would become Ally McBeal's teacher (not too sure if it was high school's), who was a spinster in real life, but she had fantasized another life in her dream. She met a wondeful guy, they got married, they have kids, they grew old together, they even have sex, all in her dreams. Now, this sounds scary. My dream is getting progressive bit by bit, just like the teacher.

Tsk tsk tsk. Siao liao.

Speaking about getting old, my skin turned quite bad after these few days of nonsensical sleep. I was complaining to Jia in the phone, who happily offered an optimistic view, "Do it a few more times then you will be as mature as me!" FYI, I've always been deemed as the "younger" one because of my baby face, which I think is on the deteoriating process.

Thanks ah.

Other than report, movies, research, I also went to a few beauty & cosmetics website after I saw the Maybeline's e-zine to check out the some products. I'm now at the age where I must consider using anti-aging.

Oh Gosh!

No comments: