Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Fashion Horoscopes

I was wandering around in iVillage when I saw this. I thought it is quite true in a way! =)

Aquarius
You'll never see a Water Bearer shopping in one of those big, corporate fashion dens that make their profit from monopolies and sweatshops. Thrift stores suit you much better (yeap, I love cheap things), where you can get the most interesting clothes at the least damage to your pocketbook. You keep up with trends in your own way. You don't buy the new retro fashions (bingo!), rather you find clothing from the time that this retro was new (?? I just stock whatever I can catch). Colorful clothing made from hemp, or anything that has shock value, is scattered about your wardrobe. You always have one jump on the next trend, whether or not it finds its way into popular culture. Among the mismatched, eclectic, daring garments in your possession, there is probably at least one gown or suit that is perfectly tailored, perfectly elegant and definitely expensive.

Ankles, though often sprained, are your Sign's favorite body part. Indulge in this by wearing anklets, strappy sandals and t-length skirts. Your hair is constantly changing -- you first dyed it green to shock your parents, but later just kept changing the color to catch the attention of the rest of the world. Henna is useful for this scheme. The makeup you wear is bright, fun and completely cruelty free. If you don't feel like it, though, you won't wear any at all (So don't force me to wear make up, I put when I feel like it.). Adorning your body and clothing with turquoise is a good bet for adding beauty into your life.

You could check the rest here:
http://beauty.ivillage.com/fashion/0,,astrology_830v1v1t,00.html

No comments: