Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I am sibeh suay...

I wanted to print my draft report today.

It was raining Heavily at 2pm plus when I made my way to the library!

The library PC did not detect my HDD coz of the extension USB cable, and their CPU was locked up.

I went to CITS and had a hard time pushing the door. I tot it was locked. And all of the PCs had upgraded to Office 2007, this meant I couldn't open my report which was in Office 2003.

One printer was paper jammed.

Ended up I had to submit a softcopy to my supervisor, the last thing I want to see coz I was lazy to remove some pics, so I had cover them with blank boxes. Dunno whether it will appear misalign or not in Sup's PC.

I am sibeh suay.

Even my McD lunch, oni got to eat at 3.30pm.

I washed my clothes the day before and it started raining yesterday.

I change a new set of clothes and I kenna splashed by the rain.

What next ?

No comments: