Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why am I so CARELESS???!!!!!???

Boo hoo hoo, I am so sad, I lost my tissue pouch yesterday. Not only does it contain a pack of tissue, there are my matriculation card, student EZ-link card, my house keys, and my favorite keychain which is no longer available now… SO SAD!!!!
Please pray hard for me that the personnel in-charge in Cathay Cineleisure will call me and bring me good news. *cross my fingers*

Now with my matriculation card missing, I can’t collect my laptop, Zhen Shi TA MA DE!!!!! I waited for so long liao…Grr…. Now I really have to concentrate on mugging…4 quizzes coming up when school starts, what a week!

Whatever, I am going to make a trip down to Cine later and double confirm.

Anyway, the movies I've watched were good, "Phileine Says Sorry" and "Be With Me". I will do a movie review once I finished my "battle".

No comments: