Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Rockson Rocks!

Wah sai, I was introduced to this chor lor blogger (he said he not beng, just chor) by my friend today, Rockson Takumi Tan, coz we were talking about blogging. He is sibe tok gong man... every sentence sure got KNNBCCB lah, F**k lah, L** Ch**w lah, I read until I sibe high. I want to continue reading but then, got this kuai lan quiz on Saturday, then today they said makeup tutorial also on Saturday, ch**by* lah, want to enjoy his blog also cannot. And then to study for this quiz, I must "闭关修练" for 3 days 3 nights. Wu yai bor, you must be thinking. Bo pian lah, wo ai pang sai kor pia mah.
(Jiat Lat lah, getting the Rockson fever after Xiaxue's fever. Scarly after 3 days of studying Physics, I will be spouting formula here, then you all see liao also high. Haha)

No comments: