Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

some thoughts before I sleep

Was msning with my sister just now, she said some really funny things, better blog it down. Wanted to cut and paste the conversation, but didn't know that I did not activate my saved history, oh well...
As mentioned, I did not go back home last week. So I was asking my sister whether my hamster still alive or not, for he's quite old. Jacq answered rather gleefully, "Good, still alive and kicking. But unfortuntely..."
"Remind me to change his wood shavings. Unfortunately what?" I msned back.
"Don't worry, the smell will remind you. I'm using a lot of perseverance to use the PC now" (Note: Hamster's cage is just beside PC in my room)
"Why leh?"
"Your hamster's poo poo lah! Very smelly leh!"
Hahaha, I had forgotten what she exactly said, but it was so funny that I'm trying to gek my laughter coz my roomie was alseep.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My sister is just so funny!
Anyway, recently bought a new shampoo brand starting with O. I took a whiff at it and thought the mild flower smell was very nice, and I bought the large bottle with free small bottle. Grave mistake... Should not change my usual shampoo. When I used it that night, I thought I had sprayed insecticide on my head. >_<
No wonder I'm spared from the neighbouring buggy attack these few days. LOL.

No comments: